Basler DGC-2020ES Digital Genset Controller
- Microprocessor-based controller integrates a function-packed, easy-to-use feature set with a fully configurable programmable logic controller to reduce installation costs by eliminating peripheral components and maximizing user flexibility to easily meet specific requirements.
- Extremely rugged, potted design and industry-leading temperature, vibration, and shock specifications make the DGC-2020ES optimal for harsh genset applications.
- The Offline Simulator, provided in BESTlogic™Plus, helps identify and troubleshoot the logic without the expensive need for physical hardware.
- NFPA-110 compliance with the RDP-110 (Remote Display Panel) simplifies emergency standby applications.
- Low-line, single-phase, and alternate-frequency override functions make it ideal for rental and reconfigurable genset applications. The DGC-2020ES lowers user cost by automatically adjusting to typical rental and reconfigurable setups without additional costly switches or operator intervention, including genset protection level adjustment.
- Integrated mains fail detection provides the user a cost-effective alternative when selecting transfer switches.
- Flexible programmable logic and programmable I/O make it easy to expand the DGC-2020ES's inputs and outputs with the CEM-2020 (Contact Expansion Module). You will save time and money by eliminating unnecessary external PLCs and control relaying.
- Intuitive BESTCOMSPlus® software simplifies setup with easy settings entry and simple drag-and-drop programmable logic, reducing the cost and commissioning time.